Friday, September 24, 2010

Jack of all....master of none


I've had many varied experiences in life. And it has qualified me to do exactly nothing.


I am experienced in quite a few things and can get along in so many areas....but I'm just not quite good enough to be a master at the things that I need to be.


And it all comes down to lack of a plan. At least that is what I attribute it to. I could be completely wrong. But I haven't had a plan for my life. So I've moved to different experiences as they have come my way.


Now don't get me wrong. I have enjoyed the many experiences that I've had. And I definitely wouldn't give them up for anything. But.....I do wish that I could have had a plan.


I guess it's not too late to start a plan. Many people start their life over at this age. Everyone keeps telling me that I'm young and have a whole life ahead of me. So maybe I'll draw up a plan.


No comments: