Monday, September 13, 2010

It's all over now

Done deal. It's all over. I am a divorcee. Of course I have mixed feelings about this. There are many things that I truly miss about my ex and things that I will forever love him for. But I know that he never truly loved me and is incapable of that. Therefore I move on.





Now, there is much fear and trepidation in that moving on! whew....you should see what the dating world looks like out there!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeekkkkk...... Seeing that it's been over 12 years since I've had to worry about a date I must say that it is scary out there.





I've heard that the place to meet people now is online. Well of course that just opens all kinds of questions for me as far as the safety and all that....but also how do you really get to know someone when they can hide behind a computer?





Anyway, I did decide to join a website for the fun of it and to get my toes wet. And I thought that I would be one of the emotional messed up ones! Ha! I might actually be more stable than most.....HOW IN THE WORLD DID THAT HAPPEN!?!?!?!?
I'm telling you....don't be in a hurry to get out there to the dating world young ladies. It's not pretty. And if you got yourself a man....hang on! There isn't anything out there.

Ok, well it's not really that bad. I'm sure there are some really great guys that got the same bum deal I did and one of them is just waiting for me. So I'll keep watering that little sprout of hope and keep nurturing it so that it will grow. And one day it will be ready.

Until then you'll get to read all about the lovely adventures called dating. I know you can't wait!

lianagrace

No comments: