Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hilton Head

It's been a really long time since I've had a true vacation. I've had a few day trips here and there, and trips across the country for business...but nothing since I went to Mexico.

So I was quite pleased when my wonderful sister asked me to accompany her family to Hilton Head for a week. I gladly went and enjoyed EVERY minute of it....well ok....there were a few moments when I had to sleep and didn't get to enjoy the sunshine that weren't as great as the rest of the time.

But I have to say that it was a very nice thing for my sister to ask me to come with her and I am very thankful for some long awaited R&R.

I have a fabulous tan and I am not looking forward to that fading! :o) But the memories will last forever!

My five-year old niece was a joy to be around and I had a great time with her as my roommate! She cracks me up...my sister has done a great job raising her and giving her the confidence that every young person needs to succeed in this life.

1 comment:

KandRsMama said...

We had a fabulous time with you too! All of us really do love being around you and spending time with you! Thanks for coming!