Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mental Well-Being


There's something that I've noticed about myself through the years. The more emotionally messed up I am...the messier my house and home. Hmmmm......I'm sure some people would have a hey day with that!!!! :o) But it's true...


Right now, my apartment is a mess! And I should be saying mess with a capital M-E-S-S! So it's a really good thing that my sister is coming to town. (More on that later!)


I first noticed this problem back in college. When I was cramming for exams my room would get messy....now, not dirty...messy! I do differentiate between the two!!! LOL


Then I noticed it again when I was living by myself. I think when I had roommates in apartments I was more conscience of the roommates and wouldn't be messy in the common rooms. But unfortunately when your roommate is you mom.....well.....it's easier to let things go a little....well....maybe a lot.


So...here's my apology to Mom for letting my messiness come out into the common areas of the apartment!

No comments: