Friday, June 18, 2010

Keeping your eye on the goal


I have come to realize that I am bad about keeping my eye on the goal. I am very easily distracted. oh look....pretty shiney thing!
So maybe it's really a focus thing. I have to keep focus on what I need to focus on.

No....I think it's a goal thing.

Anyway! I have a few goals that I would like to accomplish. Some are for physical health, some for spiritual health, some for mental health (can't we all use better mental heath!) and some are for financial health. And they are all really good goals that I should be excited about and be jazzed about hitting. But for some strange reason I find that after I have set the goal, I wake up three weeks later and think "oh yeah, I was supposed to be working on that!"

So I guess I need to become orgainzed. I need to write down my goals. I had a list once of 101 things to do in 1001 days....or was that 1001 thing to do in 101 days?!?!? Anyway, I've lost track of that list. I've been distracted from getting those things done. And I really wanted to do them too.

Well, I guess my goal for now is to break down my bigger goals into smaller ones so that I'll have more reasonable goals to hit.

I'll keep you updated on how that goes.....oh look...something shiney!


No comments: