Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Veterans Day




I guess growing up in the Mid-West has really made me a patriot. I remember when I was a kid getting a record (yes....I'm that old!!) of all patriotic music. I remember the album artwork. It was a blue sky with Old Glory flying proudly! I wonder what happened to that album?!?!? Hmmm....some day I'll have to ask Mom :o)




But with the state of our country and the way that things are this country is meaning even more to me. I find myself being very emotional when I see military men! (well...it may have to do with how great they look in their uniform too!) I try to always thank them for their service. I try to always treat them with great respect. They put their life on the line for us and I am very appreciative of the person that would be willing to do such a thing for me.




I'm glad that we are a country where we love our country and we are proud of what and who we are!
Thank you thank you thank you to all that have served!!!! And to all those that have given their loved ones to assure my freedom! I love this country!!!!


No comments: