Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Really just blown away


I've never been a fan of Vera Bradley. I'm just not a patterned purse kinda girl. I like the solids. The kind that you can wear with any outfit. I don't change purses every day. I don't change it to go from brown to black....well mostly because I really only do black.

Anyway....my sisters love Vera. One of my sisters has quite a few pieces. My nieces love Vera....they have even more. But I just don't get it.

Well, I've had the opportunity to make some money on Ebay by selling some pre-owned and defective Vera. And some of it gets bid on within 10 minutes of me adding it to my listings.

These people LOVE their Vera. It's selling like Hot-Cakes. Good thing I have plenty to sell...and the extra moolah is really nice! But I'm still just really blown away that they love this stuff so much. I'm glad though.....and so are all the bill collectors!!! LOL

No comments: