Saturday, December 12, 2009

Surgery

well, here I am...over 40. I've never had a broken bone, I've never had surgery. The closest I've come is a root canal.



But here I am, going in on Monday for surgery. I'm a little nervous. Must admit. I think that it is pretty routine, but still...complications can happen. SO here I am wondering how things are going to turn out.



It really makes you start to think about the things in your life that are important and things that you don't want to have to worry about. People you care about...people that have hurt you...people that have meant a lot to you. It's amazing the life that we lead and how it gets us to where we are.

I want to publicly take this opportunity to let the people in my life know how much they mean to me. I've got family and friends that have supported me through some very difficult times. I know that I have not been the most fun or exciting person to be around...but they have stuck it through with me and I love them all for it. I love my family, I love my friends....and I am glad that they love me too!

Thank you Lord for such wonderful people in my life.

No comments: