Sunday, December 20, 2009

moblie web and email

I'm not really a techie. But I do love new toys. And I've been thinking about getting the mobile web and email on my phone. I'm not sure how much I would use it. I'm not sure how it would change my life. But I'm sure it would :o)

But it's gotten me thinking lately about how much we are reliant on electronics. Not even 10 years ago I didn't even have a cell phone. I didn't want one....I thought "Nobody needs to be that connected all the time!" But I broke down and got one when I started traveling quite a bit and knew it would be safer to have one. Now I'm wanting to be able to be connected 24/7....my how life changes.....I'm getting older and yet I find myself getting into the techie toys! Whatever will happen?!?!?

I'm keep you updated on the choices I have for phones and on which ones I'm thinking about buying. Then you'll get to find out which one I've chosen.

No comments: