Thursday, May 13, 2010

Have I mentioned that my feet hurt?

It's true. My feet hurt. I've embarked on a new journey in life. A new chapter if you will. I'm not sure I like it. I do in many ways. I'm good at it. I'm familiar with it. But, at my age I thought I'd be somewhere different.

I want to be somewhere different. I want to be doing something different. But, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. So therefore, my feet hurt.

I've tried many different shoes. I used to be able to wear big heels (not *high* heels....big heels) and be comfortable all day long on my feet. But now, I must wear comfy not pretty shoes.

So I'm on the look out for great comfy shoes.....but I don't want to give up cute either!!!! Am I hard to please or what!!! LOL

If you know of any great shoes that you can wear for long periods of time that won't kill your feet pass that information on to me! I need it!

Thanks again and I'll pass any information on to you that will help in your feet issues

lianagrace

No comments: